In this game-improvement iron, PING engineers put a high priority on power and forgiveness by leveraging the advantages of a hollow-body design and a thin, maraging steel face, creating PING’s longest, highest-flying iron to date. All this comes with the added benefits of playability, tighter dispersion and enhanced sound in a slim, aesthetically pleasing shape.
|Club||Length||Loft||Power Spec Loft||Lie||Offset||Bounce||Swing Weight|
|4-Iron||38 7/8” inches||20.0°||18.5°||60.5°||0.29” inches||5.0°||D0|
|5-Iron||38 1/4” inches||23.0°||21.5°||61.0°||0.26” inches||6.0°||D0|
|6-Iron||37 5/8” inches||26.0°||24.5°||61.5°||0.23” inches||7.0°||D0|
|7-Iron||37” inches||29.5°||28.0°||62.0°||0.20” inches||8.0°||D0|
|8-Iron||36 1/2” inches||34.0°||32.0°||62.8°||0.18” inches||9.0°||D0|
|9-Iron||36” inches||39.0°||37.5°||63.5°||0.16” inches||10.0°||D0.5|
|PW||35 1/2” inches||44.0°||43.0°||64.1°||0.13” inches||12.0°||D2|
|UW||35 1/2” inches||49.0°||48.5°||64.1°||0.11” inches||12.0°||D2|
|SW||35 1/4” inches||54.0°||54.0°||64.4°||0.09” inches||13.0°||D3|
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Power Spec: A fitting option for players looking to boost their iron distance or decrease spin to hit a desired trajectory window. The Power Spec is a custom-designed loft configuration that delivers a power boost in a calculated fashion without sacrificing the integrity of the club’s design.
- Lie angle based on Black Color Code at standard length
- Standard swingweights for graphite-shafted clubs are 1 to 2 points lighter than shown, depending on shaft flex.
- Achievable swingweights depend on shaft and grip combinations.