Face-flexing technology launches the ball faster and higher to give you tour-level distance and stopping power with forgiveness and feel. The multi-material G400 iron flexes like a catapult as COR-Eye Technology and a top rail undercut launch shots extremely high and far with tighter dispersion. One PING pro said during testing: “This G400 7-iron has turned into my 6-iron but in an 8-iron window.”
|Club||Length||Loft||Power Spec Loft||Lie||Offset||Bounce||Swing Weight|
|4-Iron||38 7/8” inches||20.5°||19.0°||59.2°||0.29” inches||5.0°||D0|
|5-Iron||38 1/4” inches||23.5°||22.0°||60.1°||0.26” inches||6.0°||D0|
|6-Iron||37 5/8” inches||26.5°||25.0°||61.1°||0.23” inches||7.0°||D0|
|7-Iron||37” inches||30.0°||28.5°||62.0°||0.20” inches||8.0°||D0|
|8-Iron||36 1/2” inches||34.5°||32.5°||62.8°||0.18” inches||9.0°||D0|
|9-Iron||36” inches||39.5°||37.5°||63.5°||0.16” inches||11.0°||D0.5|
|PW||35 1/2” inches||44.5°||42.5°||64.1°||0.13” inches||12.0°||D2|
|UW||35 1/2” inches||49.5°||47.5°||64.1°||0.11” inches||12.0°||D2|
|SW||35 1/4” inches||54.0°||52.5°||64.4°||0.09” inches||13.0°||D3|
|LW||35” inches||58.0°||58.0°||64.6°||0.08” inches||13.0°||D4|
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Power Spec: A fitting option for players looking to boost their iron distance or decrease spin to hit a desired trajectory window. The Power Spec is a custom-designed loft configuration that delivers a power boost in a calculated fashion without sacrificing the integrity of the club’s design.
- Lie angle based on Black Color Code at standard length
- Standard swingweights for graphite-shafted clubs are 1 to 2 points lighter than shown, depending on shaft flex.
- Achievable swingweights depend on shaft and grip combinations.