More Forgiveness, More Ball Speed, More Distance. You’ll Adjust
Deep Central Undercut
- The new Deep Central Undercut increases the rate the face flexes and rebounds. So it increases ball speeds to make these irons even longer. And golfers seem to like that.
- The exceptional sound and feel at high ball speeds come from a stabilizing arch that reinforces the face. You probably wouldn’t expect to get those things in a distance iron, but our R&D Team outdid themselves. Again.
- If you like higher launch angles, more distance, stopping power on the greens and a bigger sweet spot, we developed the perimeter weighting with you in mind. What can we say; we like to give you what you want.
Lightweight Shaft Options
- Lightweight Speed Step 85 – Steel shaft available in regular and stiff flexes.
- New lightweight Callaway Ultralite graphite shaft – More feel and control while increasing launch angles.
|Name||Loft||Availability||Length||Lie||Swing Weight||Graphite Swing Weight||Steel Swing Weight|
|3||18°||RH / LH||39.5″||59.75°||D0||D2|
|4||20.5°||RH / LH||38.875″||60.5°||D0||D2|
|5||23°||RH / LH||38.25″||61.25°||D0||D2|
|6||26°||RH / LH||37.625″||62°||D0||D2|
|7||30°||RH / LH||37″||62.5°||D0||D2|
|8||34.5°||RH / LH||36.5″||63°||D0||D2|
|9||39°||RH / LH||36″||63.5°||D0||D2|
|PW||44°||RH / LH||35.75″||64°||D0||D2|
|AW||49°||RH / LH||35.5″||64°||D0||D2|
|SW||54°||RH / LH||35.25″||64°||D0||D2|