Big Bertha Alpha features the revolutionary Gravity Core to maximize distance in the most advanced driver we’ve ever made.
Gravity Control Adjustability:
What’s the story on Gravity Control Adjustability? Let’s break it down:
- For the first time ever, the Gravity Core lets you adjust unwanted spin independently of launch angle, so you get completely optimized ball flights and longer distance. You want an extreme low spin driver? You can have it. Or a more total performance, mid-low spin driver? Yep, absolutely. It’s not magic; it’s the Gravity Core in action.
- Together with the adjustable hosel, players now have an added dimension of adjustability to optimize launch angle. So now you get EVEN MORE ball speed and distance. We hope that’s okay with you.
- Dial in your preferred directional bias with the adjustable weights, enhancing a Draw or Neutral shot shape for more accuracy. Whatever flight you want, Big Bertha Alpha can give it to you.
Hyper Speed Face
- A revolutionary new face design – it’s larger, and more robust than ever to increase ball speeds across the face. Expect longer drives, more consistently.
Advanced Adjustable Hosel
- Here’s the quick 3-step process. Step 1: Increase or decrease loft in 1° increments (up to +2° or down -1°) to optimize launch angle and spin. Step 2: Adjust Draw or Neutral bias to optimize shot shape. Step 3: Hit absolute bombs off the tee, maximizing distance with more accuracy. Players really seem to like step 3.
- It’s a high strength, lightweight crown that saves crucial weight. And here’s what we get by saving that weight: Gravity Core for vertical CG adjustability with a lighter, more preferred swing weight. That’s why when you add four independent forms of adjustability to a driver for the first time ever, you’ve got to have Forged Composite.
Premium New Mitsubishi Fubuki Tour Shaft
- Big Bertha Alpha has a new Tour shaft offering from Mitsubishi, who makes some of the most trusted shafts on Tour. It’s called the Fubuki ZT Shaft, and it’s designed to increase energy transfer, resulting in more ball speed while delivering a mid launch with low spin, an ideal shot shape for long, penetrating distance.
Mens Big Bertha Alpha Driver Product Specs
|Model||Availability||Length||Lie||CC||Total Weight||Swing Weight|
|9°||RH / LH||45.5″||Adjustable||460||Adjustable||D3|
|10.5°||RH / LH||45.5″||Adjustable||460||Adjustable||D3|
Mitsubishi Fubuki Zeta Tour Graphite