The First In Adjustable Grip Weight Technology
The SuperStroke Legacy XL Series putter grips are available in our most popular patented designs with the addition of an extended 13.75” length and CounterCore Technology. CounterCore allows golfers to fine-tune the feel of their putter. They also feature No Taper Technology as well as CROSS-TRACTION™ surface texture to help you with a smooth, consistent, and reliable putting stroke.
Features and Benefits:
- CounterCore technology allows you to fine-tune the feel of your putter.
- Adjustable CounterCore weighting helps reduce face angle rotation and improves path for a more consistent and reliable stroke.
- Extended 13.75” length allows players who have longer counter-balanced putters to utilize the best of SuperStroke’s technologies.
- Tacky Polyurethane outer layer for a great comfortable feel
- No Taper Technology creates even grip pressure for a more consistent stroke.
- Lightweight EVA foams allows for a lighter weight grip in a larger footprint to maximize feel.
- A variety of Major winning shapes and sizes to fit your needs.
- CounterCore weight and wrench sold separately.
|Plus 2.0 XL||1.20″||13.75″||**78g||0.58″|
|Plus 3.0 XL||1.30″||13.75″||**95g||0.58″|
|Plus Flatso 2.0 XL||1.25″||13.75″||**85g||0.58″|