Honma Beres U-05 Utility’s Technologies:
Creating more accuracy with higher trajectory.
- The shape is designed to assign top priority to making a shot dead to the pin.
- The relatively low face progression and the linear shaped leading edge enables the players to easily aim at the target.
- Unified load position design in which all clubs are arranged to the neck and face sides.
- The unified load position design with higher usability and powerful trajectories is adopted. Every loft ensures the same trajectories and feeling.
- Tungsten weight screws are arranged in optimum positions.
- The tungsten weight screws allow us to design the center of gravity that provides high trajectories and straight-line stability.
- Shape Design
- The heel shape is rounded (following U-03) so that your club has better turf interaction no matter the lie.
- The low center-of-gravity design with a unified load position
- The low center-of-gravity design with a unified load position throughout the entire line brings about powerful and penetrating trajectories in the wind, reducing the loss of carry distance. At the same time, this allows you to hit balls at an exact carry distance by loft and aim with confidence.The tungsten weight screws on the back side allow you to lift balls easily with high straight-line stability.
|Head material/Manufacturing process||SUS630/Casting|
|Face material/ Manufacturing process||High-Strength Custom Steel/Rolled|
|Shaft||ARMRQ∞ 48, ARMRQ∞ 53, ARMRQ∞ 44|
|Lie angle (deg.)||60.0||60.0||60.0||60.0|
|Distance to Center of Gravity(mm)||32.5||32.5||33.0||33.5|
|Height to Center of Gravity(mm)||22.5||23.0||23.5||24.0|
|Effective hitting area(mm)||12.5||12.0||11.5||11.0|
|Depth to Center of Gravity(mm)||27.5||28.5||29.5||30.5|
Gross weight (g)