For example for these players
- Player who is looking for higher trajectory with Low kickpoint shaft.
- Player who would like to swing exhilaratingly.
- Player who would like to reduce slice for longer distance in avarage.
- Player with Low HC but suffering from luck of power.
- Player who is suffering from slice and looking for straighter flight.
- Lady golfer who has higher swing speed than avarage lady golfer.
- Player who is looking for a forgiving club.
This fairway wood focuses on high trajectory and maneuverability, fitting even for the average golfer.
- Optimal center of gravity designed to make ball striking and face control easier for the average golfer.
- Forge-cast cup face of optimal thickness provides a widened rebound area, making it easier to hit the desired distance.
- Large, shallow head shape creates a wide projected area that offers stability during address and truer ball travel.
Mesh Structure Crown and Forge- Cast Cup Face
The crown features a mesh structure that balances strength with reduced weight. The forge-cast cup face is made of high-strength custom steel, while the thickness of the hyper cross face is optimized to expand the rebound surface.
Wide Projected Area
The head shape is large and shallow. Widening the projected area enhances the moment of inertia and provides a more secure address. All clubs distribute excess weight to the lowest center of gravity, a design that delivers a higher trajectory while ensuring ease of contact.
S-03 FW head size comparison (versus original model)
Ideal center of gravity design
On all numbers, we distributed the remaining weight to the lowest possible position for the center of gravity, thereby creating a high-trajectory head that is easy to hit with. In addition, we added a 5 g weight to all numbers at a position that facilitates a square and straight hit for the golfer with easier face control.
|Head material/Manufacturing process||SUS630 / Forged|
|Face material||High-strength Custom Steel|
|Shaft||ARMRQ8 49, ARMRQ8 54, ARMRQ8 45|
|Lie angle (deg.)||59.5||60.0||60.5|
|Distance to Center of Gravity(mm)||33.5||33.0||33.0|
|Height to Center of Gravity(mm)||26.0||26.0||26.0|
|Length of Hitting Point(mm)||10.0||10.0||9.5|
|Depth to Center of Gravity(mm)||33.0||32.0||32.0|
Data refers to the 2S grade
Made in Japan