All parts, technologies, and developments are for longer carry distances.
- The face’s deflection strongly supported by the new crown and sole design
- The resilience of the crown and sole by deflection on impact supports the repulsion of the face.
- The impact from a hit is transmitted effectively to the crown & sole by the face design.
- The three new internal ribs extended from the face exert the never-before-seen interlocking effect between parts, resulting in high resilience and efficiency.
- The face designed to give the highest performance
- The Ti-6-4 high-dense forging method allows us to have the partially different thickness design based on thorough calculation, providing the most efficient face deflection for players.
S-05 Sample Player:
- Player who is looking for higher trajectory with Low kickpoint shaft.
- Player who would like to reduce slice for longer distance in avarage.
- Player who is aiming for straighter shot.
- Lady golfer who has higher swing speed than avarage lady golfer.
- Player who is looking for a forgiving club.
|Head material/Manufacturing process||Crown : 3AL-2.5V1Titanium
Sole : G4Titanium/Forged
|Face material/ Manufacturing process||6-4Titanium/ Forged|
|Shaft||ARMRQ∞ 48, ARMRQ∞ 53, ARMRQ∞ 44|
|Lie angle (deg.)||60.0|
|Distance to Center of Gravity(mm)||42.0||42.5|
|Height to Center of Gravity(mm)||35.0||35.5|
|Effective hitting area(mm)||23.5||23.0|
|Depth to Center of Gravity(mm)||38.0||39.0|
|Swing weight・Gross weight(g)||ARMRQ∞ 48||R||D1・281|