FootJoy, the #1 Shoe and Glove in Golf has announced the introduction of its new stability-enhancing golf shoe, the XPS-1 (Xtreme Platform Stability). This ground breaking new category from the market leader in performance golf footwear has been engineered to deliver unparalleled levels of platform stability and improved balance.
XPS-1 introduces a unique and fresh look to the FootJoy line of performance golf shoes. In addition to bold, athletic-inspired styling, XPS-1 utilises an innovative XtremeOutsole design which features TPU lateral side outriggers that extend beyond the upper to deliver an ultra-wide platform under foot for maximum ground contact. An additional Lightweight Fibreglass Support Structure provides a medial and lateral wrap for total mid-foot support whilst a new HeelLoc Zone provides Anti-slip technology in the heel area.
- NEW pearled digital saddle treatment
- FootJoy warrants that this golf shoe will be waterproof in normal use for one year
- Leather linings provide superior comfort and in-shoe breath ability.
- Dual-density Fit-Bed with HeeLocStablising, underfoot support and comfort
- 3D viscoelastic GelCollarInnovative 3D moulded gel surrounds ankle for custom fit
- Full rounded toe character, standard fit across forefoot and instep, with a slightly narrow heel. The Laser Last is a composite of thousands of digital scans of the FootJoy Laser Fitting System.
- Xtreme Out sole Cutting-edge advanced TPU design delivers unparalleled extreme platform stability
- Cyclone cleats by Softspikes Green-friendly traction
- The Fast Twist System (FTS) is the most preferred cleat insert system on the market today. One-quarter turn secures and releases the cleat for quick changing.